Why Every Great Salon Owner needs to Seek Out New Mentors And New Innovative Ways To Grow.
What Every Great Salon Owner needs to Seek Out New Mentors And New Innovative Ways To Grow.
Hello and thanks for reading my blog! Today we are sharing some Beyond Common Business Secrets all about Helping Business Owners like Salon Owners & Hair Stylists learn.... "How to" surround yourself with people smarter than you in every area of your business and other important ways of seeking out new mentors and new innovative ways to grow.
Why is it so Important to Seek Out New Mentors And New Innovative Ways To Grow: Rules Of The Road For Success!"
Hello, My name is Tracey Watts Cirino. Recently I interviewed my dear friend NeCole Cumberlander, Salon Industry Expert on my podcast show Beyond Common Business Secrets about The importance of seeking out new mentors and creating new innovative ways to grow, and here is what I learned!
NeCole Cumberlander is a well-known expert in the Salon Industry and she graciously agreed to this interview to share her extensive knowledge and experience to help us learn and understand why we need to surround ourselves with people smarter than we are in every area of your business.
NeCole is an expert in the Hair & Beauty Industry as well as a super successful entrepreneur in multiple other areas.
I absolutely adore NeCole and have considered her a dear friend and mentor for years.
What I learned from interviewing NeCole Cumberlander ....
Business Success "Rules of the Road" -
- The #1 RULE Salon Owners, Hair Stylists, and other creative service business owners need to follow for The importance of seeking out new mentors and new innovative ways to grow success
- The most important RULE for How to thrive in life and in your business (no matter what your current level of achievement)
- The cardinal rule of what to do when seeking out new mentors and new innovative ways to grow
- The #1 Secret Salon Owners, Hair Stylists, and other creative service business owners need to know when it comes to surrounding yourself with people smarter than you in every area of your business that you want to grow.
- Specific tools and resources NeCole thinks are the most important in today's world (and how you can get access to them fast)
- Specific rules to help Salon Owners Hair Stylists save a lot of time by seeking out new knowledge, mentors, and new innovative ways to grow (and avoid a lot of wasted effort)
- The biggest rule NeCole ever broke as a Salon Owner, School Owner, and Real-estate mogul when it came to The importance of new innovative ways to grow (and how YOU can learn from that experience).
If you want to learn How to pivot your business model, get feedback to grow your business, and how to turn your setbacks into big growth opportunities then join me in this very special interview with Salon Industry expert NeCole Cumberlander as she spills all her business Secrets.
About Our Guest:
NeCole Cumberlander has been in the beauty industry for almost 30 years and has achieved a plethora of awards and accomplishments. She started out like most hairstylists behind the chair but, shortly after beauty school, became a national educator for John Paul Mitchell Systems.
After several years of educating around the world in 1994, NeCole realized her dream to become co-owner of the award-winning Noir et Blanc Salon and Spa with her husband and business partner Orlando. They later sold the salon after 15 very successful years in business. During her years as a salon owner, she became involved in The Professional Beauty Association, the largest national salon business owners association in North America, where she was an active member and past president. NeCole’s passion and commitment for the beauty industry also led to the appointment to The State Board of Cosmetology by former Governor Vonivich.
In 2004, NeCole and Orlando were encouraged to open Paul Mitchell The School Cleveland and two short years later they opened their second location in Columbus, Ohio. The success of their schools has allowed their company to grow to over 75 employees, graduating over 300 future professionals per year between both locations. Aside from being involved in her schools, NeCole also serves as President of The Paul Mitchell School Franchise Association. She is very passionate about serving in ministry at The Word Church and being a wife for 30 years, while she and Orlando are loving parents to their greatest accomplishment their children Orlando Jr. and Skylar.
⭐️To connect with NeCole ⭐️
Thanks again for being here and reading our blog!
I love helping, coaching, and empowering Salon Owners and Hairstylists to get the focus they need to save time & make more money without all the stress & overwhelm.
Want to work with Me?
Every salon owner and hairstylist wants a beautiful salon that is profitable and a great place to serve their clients.
The problem is that most salons are not profitable and they are filled with employees that are not the right fit or they don’t know the owner’s expectations and end up costing the company tens of thousands of dollars.
At Beyond Common Coaching & Training Co., we got tired of seeing so many salon owners struggle just to make ends meet and then having uneducated salon professionals think that their salon owner wasn’t doing enough for them and somehow making millions 😂😂
Here are 5 ways you can work with us.
- Get the Beyond Common 12 Essentials for Success in Life and the Workplace book.
- Enroll in our BEYOND Common Success Essentials Course that you can do right from the privacy of your own home or office.
- Send us an email with your wish list or book a call to talk about Tracey’s one on one coaching and mentoring options at email@example.com
- Take the coaching assessment to see if you are a good fit for one of our Beyond Common Business masterminds or group coaching programs.
Goal Setting Success
- Save time and improve your goal setting skills by fast-tracking your results with the Beyond Common Goal Setting Quick Start
- Liven up your event: Book Tracey to speak at your event, virtual conference, be on your show, or customize your very own book signing event
Put event name, date, time, and location in the
The subject of your email
Let us know how many books you will need to
purchase for your whole team or audience
If you start working with us now you will finally build the Salon Business of your dreams.
Don’t let your business become a nightmare and drain your bank account while robbing you of joy and happiness.
Buy our BEYOND Common Success Essentials Course Now
so you will have a clear roadmap of what you need to do next to grow and scale your business without all the overwhelm. With the help of our training program, you will feel accomplished and fulfilled like your work really matters.
You will have clearly defined systems and scripts for everything you need in your business.
Life management tools that help you maximize your working hours so you can get back to really living.
Or you can continue to believe all the BS everyone else is telling you and stay stuck. Imagine a year from now when you have been applying the 12 essentials for success in your life and business vs. what your life looks like if nothing changes.
Will you still be here wondering what if or will the heaviness of it all come crashing down breaking you down? The choice is yours.
Buy our BEYOND Common Success Essentials Course Now!
We can’t wait to see you start living the BEYOND Common Life you know you deserve!
Tracey Watts Cirino
Salon Success Coach, Speaker, Author & Podcast Host