How to Define Your Target Market To build a Solid Foundation for Your Business
How to Define Your Target Market To build a solid foundation for your business....
- First, identify your typical customer and tailor your marketing accordingly
- Look at your current customer base. Who do you already love working with?
- Can they afford the services you like to do most?
- Analyze your products and services and make a list of the benefits of each of them.
People buy benefits not features so make sure we are talking benefits here
- Now go where the people are that need your products and services.
- Add more value than anyone else and see what happens.
I hope you find this helpful. By breaking things down into these 6 simple steps, it takes the overwhelm away so procrastination doesn’t have time to creep in.
Save time and map out even more clarity around your target market by fast-tracking your results with the Beyond Common Goal Setting Quick Start https://www.beyondcommonbusinesssecrets.com/goals
Here are 4 ways we can work together.
- Get the Beyond Common 12 Essentials for Success in Life and the Workplace book. Or Women Who Shine https://traceywattscirino.com/collections/all-products/products/beyond-common-hard-cover
2 Enroll in our BEYOND Common Success Essentials Course that you can do right from the privacy of your own home or office.
3 Send us an email with your wish list or book a call to talk about Tracey’s one on one coaching and mentoring options at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Take the coaching assessment to see if you are a good fit for one of our Beyond Common Business masterminds or group coaching programs.
Here’s to creating a business and building a life that lights you up so that you can truly shine!
Additional information about working together can be found at www.TraceyWattsCirino.com
Happy Business Building,