6 Lists Every Business Owner Should Have
If you're a business owner, it's important to have a list of things that need to be done. This includes everything from inventory, marketing strategies, and customer satisfaction. If you're not sure what needs your attention right away, here are six lists every business owner should have:
1) Marketing Strategies
Whether you work on your blog to get more traffic and followers or Create videos for YouTube that are helpful, informative, or entertaining. Send out emails with helpful information every week, or go live every week on Facebook and tik tok it doesn't matter. They all work when you are consistent and you have an actual marketing strategy in place for business growth.
2) Customer Satisfaction List: Make sure all customers are satisfied before they leave the store. If not, offer them a solution to their problem or refund their money if necessary.
What is currently working? What are clients raving about? What are your top two or three items you want to accomplish in order to improve customer satisfaction this year?
3) To-Do List current and long term.
I like to list out everything and prioritize...
when it needs to be done,
who you we are going to delegate it to, and
when it needs to be done.
4) Inventory List: What is the inventory of your business as it stands right now? Count everything and seriously I do mean everything. We once discovered over $17,000 of extra and over-stock inventory in my salon.Just sitting around completely taking up space and shrinking our profits.
So yes I know it's hard and not the funniest job we have but count everything you have in inventory to get a clear picture of your current inventory
5) Goals for the Year broken down by weekly, monthly, and quarterly. The more clear your goals are the more likely you are to hit them in a timely fashion. This is my favorite of all my business lists. I love turning my dreams into reality and the best way I have found to do that is through an actionable goals list. If you need help in this area, we have a whole training dedicated to accomplishing more of what you really want with my goal-setting method. https://www.beyondcommonbusinesssecrets.com/goals
6) List of Accomplishments and achievements: This is the time for patting yourself on the back and celebrating what you and your team have achieved so far in your business. Running a business is tough and amazing and exhilarating all at the same time, but some days will totally kick your butt so remember to take the time to celebrate all your wins.
As a Business Success Coach who helps small business owners take their businesses to the next level. I love empowering my clients with actionable steps for success, and everything it takes to turn their dreams into reality. Our coaching and training programs will help you focus on the right things so that you can grow your business in 2022 and beyond.
We help salon owners build a profitable heart-centered business. We do this by helping them attract more business through cutting-edge strategies and proven business success methods.
We are passionate about our clients having the best life possible, and we believe that having a successful business is an important part of that. So, if you're looking for help in building your business beyond what is common, here are a few ways you can work with us.
Here are 4 ways we can work together.
Get the Beyond Common 12 Essentials for Success in Life and the Workplace book.
Align your purpose with your business…Enroll in our BEYOND Common Success Essentials Course that you can do right from the privacy of your own home or office.
Send us an email with your wish list or book a call to talk about Tracey’s one on one coaching and mentoring options at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save time and improve your overall business organization with the goal-setting fast-track training https://www.beyondcommonbusinesssecrets.com/goals
Here’s to creating a business and building a life that lights you up so that you can truly shine!
Additional information about working with Tracey can be found at www.TraceyWattsCirino.com
Thanks for being here and reading our blog!
with love & gratitude 💜,
Tracey Watts Cirino